We are looking for volunteers to join our fundraising team.
You don’t have to be an athlete to raise funds for Childline Gibraltar. You just need a great idea!
It all adds up… All fundraisers can make a big difference. Our fundraising team is on hand with more ideas and support for you. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 20043503 to let us know what you’re planning.
As part of our active fundraising committee, you will have the opportunity to help plan, prepare and be part of our varied fundraising events throughout the year. From quizzes to charity dinners, from flag day to fancy dress discos or the Three Kings Cavalcade; there’s something for everyone.
Whether you prefer to be behind the scenes with the preparation or out front shaking a collection tin, we can find a role for you.
Alternatively become a friend of Childline and volunteer at any of the above events.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please email us at email@example.com for more information.
Childline Gibraltar’s Fundraising Promise
When you support us, you can be sure of the following:
- We will never sell or share your contact details with anyone outside of Childline.
- If you ask us to change how we communicate with you, or stop, we will act on your instructions promptly.
- We try hard to ensure no one ever feels pressured to support our work.
- All our activities are open, fair, honest and legal.
Minimum Requirements to volunteer:
- Are over 18 years old.
- Do not have criminal convictions and would pass a Police Check.
- Have time to attend a team meeting one evening a month and be available to plan and support fundraising events throughout the year.