Volunteering on the Helpline
Volunteering as a Helpline Volunteer
Childline Gibraltar is looking for people to Volunteer to work as Helpline/On-line Volunteers who:
- - Have experience with children – youth-worker, parent, carer
- - Are over 18 years old
- - Have time and patience to talk to, both Children and Adults and respond to requests for assistance received via our website.
- - Do not have criminal convictions and would pass a Police Check
- - Time to attend 8 training sessions in the evening
- - Have time to work 2 shifts a month.
The role of a Helpline/On-line Volunteer:
- - Our specially trained volunteers provide support to adults and children who call the Helpline or have asked for assistance through our website. Our Helpline is open every day of the year between 5 pm and 9 pm. Calls to the Helpline are confidential and cannot be traced.
Contact us today to find out more by clicking here.