We are looking for maternity cover for the position of Service Coordinator.
For this 7 month contract we are looking for a highly effective coordinator to supervise, motivate and mentor the team for our Helpline, Appropriate Adult & Education Services. You need to proactively engage the projects and teams in a timely approach to strategic planning, ensuring the involvement of relevant staff, volunteers and service users. It will be your job to support the creation of an environment of collaboration, professionalism and trust. Ensuring that information is shared and helping to create a positive organisational culture is an important part of this position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute towards the development of services, effective financial management and risk assessment processes across the organisation
- Assist in the development of new and existing organisational policies while ensuring the understanding, awareness and implementation of existing policies
- Ensure the efficient and effective delivery of community based services in line with the organisation’s strategy
- Liaise with external stakeholders who may include donors, charitable trusts, community leaders and statutory personnel.
- At all times ensure effective and efficient use of the Childline Gibraltar’s resources
- Attend and participate in duty manager and trustee meetings
- Support the charity’s awareness by supporting and attending educational and fundraising events which take place throughout the year
Experience and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Flexibility in your approach to working hours
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent administrative skills
- Previous experience of having managed individuals or volunteers
- Experience with Project Management
Preference will be given to those applicants with knowledge and experience of Safeguarding Children, although adequate training will be provided.
The full job specification can be found here. To apply, please send CV and cover e-mail to: email@example.com
(Further information can also be obtained from this e-mail address)
Closing Date: Sunday 5 November 2017