We receive all funding for our services and office running costs from generous supporters, with rent-free premises kindly provided to us by the Government of Gibraltar.
Amazing people like you, who believe in our work – believe that every childhood is worth fighting for. With so much of our income coming from your fundraising activities and donations, we make showing you where the money is spent a priority.
Your gifts and donations, big or small, make a difference to the children and young people we help through our services.
- £3 could pay for our Education programme to reach 1 primary school child, giving them the knowledge to protect themselves from abuse
- £4 could pay for one of our trained Helpline volunteers to answer a child’s call for help via our Live Chat service
- £5 could cover the cost of answering a call to the Childline Gibraltar helpline
- £25 could pay for a trained practitioner to deliver one hour of Positive Parenting – The Teenage Years, to help local parents manage the ups and downs of parenting a teenager
- £850 could cover the cost of bringing over an expert speaker to deliver a seminar on Self-Harm
Your donations will also be used to recruit, train and support the Childline volunteers.
Our promise to you
Your support helps us fight for every childhood – Improving the lives of Gibraltar’s children is our priority.
Go to our donation page, to contribute now or have a look under Get Involved to check out the many different ways in which you can contribute.